Embedding donation form
You can easily embed our donation form directly into your own donation tool, rather than building a native API integration. This option provides the same benefits as a native integration (including webhook notifications) while saving build time.
There are 2 options how you can get it:
- 1.Use GetOrganizationById endpoint. In the response, you will find the field widgetCode which contains 3 options:
- script - The script will embed the donation form directly into your own tool.
- popup - This option will insert a button within your donation tool - clicking on it will open the donation form as a pop-up
- iframe - Insert donation form as an iFrame (not recommended)
- 2.Use GetWidgetSnippet endpoint.This way is useful if you need to customize button text or style of the form.Please note, if you want to embed more than 1 donation form on the same page, then you need to provide a unique scriptId and button.id (in case you use popup option)